|• To provide information to serve the Black and Caribbean community.
• To promote the economic development of the community.
• To encourage networking in the community.
• To assist youth entrepreneurs and students in starting their own summer businesses.
• To serve as a bridge to the community at large.
• To provide an effective alternative in reaching the Black and Caribbean Canadian community.
• To provide an atmosphere where leadership qualities can be developed.
• To assist new African Caribbeans to integrate into the mainstream of society.
• To enrich the business and cultural life of the Canadian people.